- Masks are mandatory.
- Our bakery is open to the public (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday 9am-3pm)
- Hand-sanitizer is available in-store.
- If customers or staff have any symptoms of Covid-19, they must not enter the bakery.
- There is now a limit of one group OR two couples OR three singles in-store at any time, and some distance should be maintained between everyone inside and outside the bakery as it is a small space with no vaccine mandate.
- We prefer not to accept cash payments at this time and kindly ask that you use a credit or debit card.
- Online payments can be made and collection times scheduled at edsbred.com, which will assist in reducing large numbers of customers arriving at the same time.
PLEASE REACH OUT TO US IF YOU REQUIRE MORE CLARIFICATION ON OUR COVID-19/PANDEMIC OPERATIONAL SAFETY PLAN.
Thanks for all of your support – we will keep our staff, customers and community safe, and keep our doors open as much as we can!